Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hello everyone! how's ur saturday? Great isn't it? Mine was, erm, relaxing.

Haha.I slept like a sleeping beauty last night. I've got nothing to worry about,no assignment, no presentation, no quizzes and so on.its a perfect day for me to sleep at 10pm and woke up at 10am the next day. Gila dizzy bila bangun.I rasa mcm dah million years tak tidur lama due to my commitment in studies. (Aiceh,membohong tak boleh belah)


I woke up,do my laundry, its sunny day here, I stare at my laptop for a little while whether I should study or not, then pikir, what the hell cuti I should put my mind at ease so I habiskan 6episode of chuck season 3. It was awesome!
.

Then had dinner with anis. Surprisingly I ordered sate kambing. Haha..tak habis pon.u know when u learn all how ur body works, all such,and how cholesterol effect our body, half way eating it, mmg rasa guilty gila.because I know,somehow, I will regret in another years later. Haha. But , makan jelah,its food anyway. (Sebenarnye I tak suka kambing,tu yang lagi tanak makan tuh)

But yeah, I never feel guilty eating hamburgers, cheese stick, french fries, nuggets. Hahahahahahahahahahaha.. The feelings is sooo good I don't mind whether I regret ke atherosclerosis ke apa ke..

Well, we only lives once kan. So do whatever makes u happy.

hmmmm.I'm wearing hydrating mask now. I can feel my skin is screaming with all the pollution and acid rains. Haha. (Eleh,kulit kering sbb tidur dlm aircond ,poyo sekali lagi)

I tak pernah pergi buat facial kat saloon. I takut.nnti muka rosak lagi mcm mana?

For me,what important is, facial cleanser, toner and moisturizer. Ala u guys pon tau kan,dkat magazine semua tulis mcm tu kan. Hehe.

But it is vital to use sunscreen at least 15spf everyday before keluar rumah. Ada certain book(medical book to be exact) kata 30spf.

The effect? Skin cancer,lentigo,melasma to name the few.

Ceh, nama penyakit kat atas tu mcm deadly gila, yang bahaya cuma skin cancer, yang lain semua hodoh je, tak mati.

But awak nak ke jadi hodoh!hihi

U mesti perasan ada black spot kat pipi selalu kat umur perempuan 40thn keatas,then kat tv sebuk krim olays lah, sk 2 lah akan hilangkn pigmentation semua benda alah tuh?

Trust me, that black spot or in medical term we called it melasma, really hard nak buang. Mcm one way kita kena peel kita punya kulit so generate the new skin so baru hilang black spot tuh! Tak pon pakai whitening which took god know how many frustrating months,sometimes years nak hilang.and that doesn't include how much u spent untuk benda- benda kecantikan yang sometimes don't work tu pon.

So utk remaja2 out there,yang masih muda, we should take care of our skin starting from now.

Prevention is better kan!


So yeah, korung nak tau tak apa salah satu penyebabnye black spot tuh? Sbb sun exposure.(Kadang2 mengandung,oral contraceptive and lain lain) .

In the layers in our skin contains melanocytes which, will produce increased amounts of melanin bila sun expose. Melanin nilahhh yang buat bagi tompok kat pipi,hidung dahi kadang2 kat atas bibir yang tempat misai tuh . (Org albino takde melanin sbb tuh dia putih melepak,dia takde melanin nak hitamkan dia,sian dia putih sangat)

But lama lah nak generate tuh, selalu umur 40tahun keatas baru nmpk pigmentation tuh.

Tapi korung nak ke umur 40tahun ada black spot dah tak lawa dah!

so yeah, sila la pakai sunscreen even tak expose kat matahari pon.
Serious. Kena pakaaai! Percaya la cakap saya. Saya pemalas moisturizer saya dah ada siap sunscreen so I don't need tepek banyak banyak kat muka penat lah!


End of the day,remember to use make up remover, and cucilah muka anda bersih bersih sebelum tidur tak kira bertapa penatnye anda.

. U don't want any pimples that ruins ur pretty face kan!

Ok ngantuk bye bye!
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. janganlah tido banyakkk! kata exam nak dekat ishhhhh babi kutuk aku pakai bju terbalik hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. amboi, bukan main lagi berdakwah. hahaahaha

    ReplyDelete