Monday, May 24, 2010

La la la la.

Well. My exam postponed. Apparently there's no electricity dekat UNHAS today so diorng takleh print kertas soalan. Jadinya exam besok.


But that doesn't mean yang I balik terus study balik. Dan juga tidak bermaksud saya sudah habis belajar.

Please. Its community medicine. I'm not telling that this system is easy. It just. Weird.. Not a medical thingy stuff. So mostly boring stuff. So I need to hapal all the management and all. I mean. Please.. Brain saya cannot cope lah this stuff.

Saya berdoa agar pass community medicine sudah cukup.

Bagi saya, baca sekali imbas, dan berdoa sudah cukup. Berdoa agar apa yang saya hentam itu betul. *please god pleaasseee.I promise I be good*


Ok apa merapik. So lepas diorng kata exam cancel, need to do some paper work, jumpa doctor sana and sini, because.....



I'm GOING BACK HOME THIS FRIDAY!!! Yeay baby yeaaayy!!


Beli ticket pulang rumah dan juga beli juga the most awesome make-up bag that u will ever see..


I will upload the pictures and the details later.

Bye!!


*ouh my period cycle are getting better. Guess my hormones are slowly returning to its normal state.please be good. Saya takut lah jumpa doctor*

*oh oh oh, rosnah dah mandi.cuci kedai, dia dah bukan rosnah-perempuan-comot lagi dah*
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment