Had some issues. Not really in the mood to update anyone about this.
Some things are better left unspoken.
wish me to make this trough.
I'm happy. I really am.. :) it just learning community medicine for the whole month is not good for my brain. And with things get along the way won't boost my mood either. So yeah, currently in writer's block whatsoever you can said that.
Seriously. Community medicine is like the most super boring lesson ever. Even anis told me "ajan,jangan bunuh diri sebab terlampau kebosanan"
Yeah. Really good advice anis. Really good one. Ha ha.
I miss all of you. I miss writing about some stupid stuff and blabbing over unimportant things, I just can't. I don't even update my twitter or facebook.
I just don't feel right. It feels cosy enough to bundle up myself and build a little wall with the world right now.
I'm happy. Seriously. I am. Don't worry. Maybe community medicine buat I jadi mcm ni. Hahahahhaahahaha.
Ok. Ciao. Love you guys. Nanti ada mood I cerita banyak banyak banyak lagi ok. :)
For kakak, happy 2nd dateanniversary whatever things u call that. I'm happy for you guys. Love you so much . :)
For papa, mak, I miss you all. Miss banyak banyak banyak. Saya tahu papa n mak suruh saya balik weekends ni (ye saya manja like that even weekends pon nak balik,kau peduli apa,suka hati aku ah) tapi adik banyak kerja lah untuk subject nie. Kejap lagi kena prgi hospital to do some stupid survey apa semua for the whole day and today is saturday.gila man. Adik rindu mak and papa juga ok.
Papa and mak jangan nakal2 ok. Hihi.
Bye!
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

super duper boring kot ikm..kna buat mind mapping ag.dangg~
ReplyDeletebtw,if u wanna go home.after ikm tiket murah right b4 msk tropis..but skejap j.jumaat-isnin.1.5j
hope u get back in shape~ ;) doodles~
Thanks adik! Love you miss you muchos!!!
ReplyDeleteCome back!!
laaa jgn ah nk writers block gedik aaaa.bebel ahh weh. bosan ah kau. hahahaha com med boring nak mam. weh kalau bunuh diri aku chup rosnah hahahaa
ReplyDelete