Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2 facts about me :

1. I'm must wear nail polish/colour. Ever since dr kecil.. But the school rules tak kasi saya pakai,so I wear inai instead.kena marah, but it just totally worth it. Saya ingt this habit will wear off bila saya dh besar, hmmm nampaknya masih tidak. Dan sampai sekarang masih excited.



2. Saya rasa saya high minum coke. Tiap kali saya minum coke I can lari satu padang and gelak sorung2. Last night,rashid bought me one can of coke, and trust me I ended main lompat2 atas katil. And time tuh zack,akil , rashid and anis were discussing about pbl atas katil ramai2, and I atas katil lompat2 mcm org gila. I'm just weird that way. but yg lompat2 tuh adalah saya,so that's normal for them to see me like that, mereka sambung discuss mcm takde org tgh main lompat2 atas katil.


Cool kan! Hehe. I'm soo freaking weird but nobody cares. Hahaha. Yeah. Even anis joined lompat2 selepas lihat I'm having so much good times lompat lompat sorung2...

Hehehehe..

* I'm having my finals on tuesday. Gotta study.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. laaa sbb coke ke ko jadi gila? igtkan memang gila.hahahaha

    ReplyDelete