Seriously, I really do love medicine. Everytime I read or learn something new my heart will pump this adrenaline and sometimes endorphins that give me the joyous feeling.. Yeah. The kindda feeling when ur falling in love, or getting a new handbags. Or find the right shoes.
I'm taking this course not because of the glamorous profession. I love this field. This is my world. And I'm fully committed into this.
When I said I want to be a geriatrician or radiologist or dermatologist or pediatrician , and someone said to me I really rather choose something like "neurologist" / "cardiologist" "surgeon" all you know the glamour, and kaya and all, but seriously?!
Suka hati aku ah nak jadi apa. For me, being a doctor, is something that I can gv back for others. And I tak ckp lah being a surgeon u tak boleh tlg org lain. Aku tau ah jadi surgeon ke apa2 tuh hebat.bedah2 org. God's hand apa semua..I know all the subject yang I choose tuh boring (as you all said lah) but frankly,I'm never get bored with all that.
Biar lah aku suka geriatric, maybe for you guys mmg mengelikan tgk org tua kencing sepah2, kena korek taik diorng, pekak, dementia semua, but I think I want to help them more. Tell another disgusting story and you gv me the yuck face and trust me, I will gv u back a hard bitch slaps..
Semua org akan tua. And maybe, you will be the one yang kencing sepah2, pekak, tuli semua, and time tu, anak korang dah tanak dh jaga korang,apa korung rasa?
Please remember, that the old person yang berak2 kencing, nyanyuk tuh, are the same person yang raise you up into this world.
They never get tired of us time kita kecik dulu, menangis, menjerit, berak sana sini,kencing sana sini,lari sana sini
they never left us. The stood beside us. Lift us up when we fall.
They never gv us the yuks face.
Jadinya, kenapa kita tak boleh buat benda yang sama bila diorng tua??
And that's the reason why I want to be a geriatrician and I think I will never get bored and tired with them.
Love! Love! Love!
(Tp saya tak state my reason kenapa I nak jadi juga pediatrician dermatologist radiologist and etc)
Omg I'm sooo in love in everything I want to specialize in everything.
How?! I only got one brain.
:(
Hoi! Jadi doc pon belum lagi dah keycoh nak specialize itu ini!
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

A physician who specializes in geriatrics have to had 3 senses..Sense of love, sense of belonging and sense of responsibility.
ReplyDelete;) cool,awk ada smua.ehehe~
xp xp,boleh jd smua,jd jek,LOVE!~
I think geriatrics ni sesuai lah kot, ramai professors saya masa posting hari tu perempuan. Tapi well, kurang mencabar ceh cehhh. ;p
ReplyDeleteThe bright side of being a geriatrician is what is all you state above, but, for me, jadi geriatrician macam you can only care, but cannot cure. Depends la kan.
:)
demi kesihatan, pergilah ke hospital utk regular checkups. (ehem ehem)
ReplyDeleteala merajuk. ok takk, geriatrics ni macam feminine. tu je lahh. macam kalau lelaki pakai dress, cannot la kan. lelaki kena pakai dress shirts ceh ceh. tapi kalau perempuan pakai dress (which is something feminine), go figure.
ReplyDelete'General/internal medicine with a special interest in geriatrics' should allow you to do anything and everything :-)
ReplyDeleteJust do what you like. You have carte blanche.
ReplyDeleteSave the empire. Damn the man!
hi.. im just blog walking..know u thru syifa's blog.
ReplyDeletei think pediatrician is cool!