You see,being a medical student, I can't picture how it felt when in the real situation. All I know adalah teori dan teori dan seterus nya teori.. Which, not to belagak, I'm kinda good at.
So today,something happened. Shah accident. I actually was behind him (different motor lah of course) and suddenly this stupid motor,coming out of no where without giving any signals keluar je. And that time jalan berpasir, so to cut long story short, shah jatuh..
Omg I was terrified gila.mcm u see, accident in front of me, and orang itu adalah shah. Ok scary gila. I park at the side of the road. Helped him up. And orang orang jalanan angkat motor tuh.
And and and and and shah cannot bangun..he kept on pegang his pelvic bone and moaning about his pinggang..
(Ok time ni I panic gila) so I keluarkan all my phone tried to contact azman and anis, but diorng tak angkat.
Ok.and orang orang tepi jalanan ni nak tolong shah. Diorng angkat shah ke tepi..
Lepas tu ada ke, orang tuh nak urut pinggang shah?! Like seriously??!!!
And my confident tiba2 terus datang.I suruh orang orang jalanan tu semua ketepi.(I don't want some stupid jalanan do unnecessary things to shah which,will further harm him). I tanya shah, dia ok tak? He said pinggang dia sakit. I cam ok..I terus buat general inspection kat kaki dia. See all his pinggang and kaki.saya selak baju dia. Saya tengok if ada bruises or anything. Lepas tu palpate.
(Kepala saya time tuh takut dia pelvic fracture je and itu adalah worst case scenario. Pelvic fracture boleh menyebabkan internal bleeding dan boleh orang tu shock and boleh lost of consciousness dan itu sangat sangat sangat bahaya.super bahaya)
I kept on palpate..rasa if teraba abnormalities. Ok fine I did palpate kiri dan kanan sbb takut I tersalah palpate yang normal and abnormal..(Saya inexperience ok, saya baru budak teori)
Ok.shah ketika tu still tak leh gerak lagi. Then lepas palpate I cam, shit apa lagi aku kena buat ni.always, and always I tgk shah takut takut dia slowly unconscious.tp dia keep on cakap dia sakit.and that's a good sign.
In my head "ajan, kau dah belajar ni,you should know how to handle this.apa next weh apa next?!!!"
Then I check his sensory and motoric. Pegang ibu jari kaki, tanya,rasa tak and I did it all ikut procedure. Suruh dia gerak2kan jari kaki and all.
Omg I'm so awesome ketika itu. Everyone are giving me space. And mmg diorng trust gila apa yang I buat time tuh. And shah lah bengong, kept on moaning about his pinggang,can't seems find logic why I check his sensory and motoric nerve function...
So I chilled lah. Saya tahu dia just terseliuh pinggang dia, and nothing worst than that. So I bersihkan luka dia, help him up, and balik.
Whoaaaaaaaaaa..
Caya ah razan syazana. Although deep inside me I panic tak boleh belah, tp outside appearance calm and Control the situation. .mmg best ah..
Shah, awak jadi first patient trauma I.
Although nampak remeh kes ini,tapi still, its a life experience to me. Although I did nailed on my paper, and I know all the theory, tapi when it comes to the real life event, its different. Sangat sangat different.
Event like that won't give u 2hours to write about pelvic fracture.event like that won't give you 1 hour to finish 100 multiple choice question.
It needs split second to think and remain calm.. And more important thing, don't further harm the patient. If you don't know what to do, biarkan. Belagak pandai dekat situation macam tadi mmg sangat sangat tidak membantu.
*shah, get well soon. Its not your fault ok. Motor tadi tu yang bengong.
Got exam on wednesday. Tak habis belajar lagi. Bye!
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

THUMBS UP!
ReplyDeletenicee.. psni kalo de lg jd cmni xyah nk panic dh :)
ReplyDeletepergh~ cam too much unnecessary things to do.
ReplyDeletekah.. kah.. kah...