Picture 1# ate my breakfast, and suddenly I found myself looking deep into my cereals and let my mind wandering around a little bit,and guess what, saya rasa saya makan protozoa plasmodium malaria. Wtf kaan?? Tapi!mmg sebijik mcm plasmodium malaria..
Anyways, from that,I knew,I need to get out and hv some fun. To let my brain at ease and at least not to think that I'm eating a protozoa. Oh, don't ask about my csl, we don't some research on tahi,found cacing here and there. So yeah, I tell you sometimes looking at the blueberry jem reminds me off taik.
I know I know,jijik gila..hehehe.tp most of the time bila saya pikir saya gelak gelak je. Eeee teruk betul.
So, terus bbm anis, paksa dia ikut tgk karate kid!! She's like, "I don't know ajan, karate kid???!!! Best ke" ah. Dulik. Saya tarik dia tak kira!
so its a fun weekend after all, catching up with anis (ye.satu kelas pon susah nak gossip these days.gila belajar ah konon) and the guys were like so boring but pedulik apa,they got football match afterwards at night,so they can't complain.or else we tak kasik diorng tgk bola! Haha..
Shah belanja me frozen yogurt sbb saya good girl.thanks awak! Hehehehe.
Ok. Byebye.got homework!
*anis bukan salah aku gambar kau semua hodoh. Hahahahahaha
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahahaha tak guna. Weh aku adorable laa. Manade huduh2 ni. Ish2.. Haaa jum beli kuah spagety jum. Hehehe
ReplyDelete"Amerika don't have switch? Put switch, save planet" hahahaha