Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Kkn

tomorrow would be my last paper for the pre-clinical year. I must do my best. Saya tidak mahu fail anything.


Anyways, my body still in not in a good shape. I blame the global warming. Ha ha. Ok fine. I'm a lil bit stress so maybe that's why my immune system gone crazy.

Going.for.kkn.thingy.tomorrow.


Saya benci when there's something kacau my exam paper. Seriously. Do I really need to juggle between this two? Kept on attending kuliah pembekalan kkn while in the same time lari sana sini utk sit for exam.

life is hard and why lah they need to make life harder than it really should be?

Bayangkan, I need to catch bus utk pergi kkn pukul 7am while in the same date saya harus/wajib ada di faculty to sit my exam pukul 10am?


Nampak tak kebodohannya? Kemudian saya harus cari kereta sewa dan cari supir(driver) yang tau jalan pergi ke kampung kampung celah mana yang memang takde dalam map??!!!

And I need to urus all this while I got my final exam tomorrow??!!! And I'm not done yet with packing things.


See how stress I am right now?

I hate here. Like. The very the much.

Ciao.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Gambar happy pastu bengang2 hahahah. Yeayy bus esok wheeee. Yeayy ada *tut* baruuuuu. Saya happyyy

    ReplyDelete