Saturday, June 12, 2010

Finally I got myself a free weekend without doing anything. And dang,baru ingat my exams is just around the corner.wtf kan?

So semalam while everyone were busy watching opening ceremony wold cup/africa vs mexico, I was also busy,habiskan glee. Yeah,I'm so kuno like that..but nevertheless I loveeee the finale!! Saya nak tgk lagi lah! (Like I have time for that)

Damn busy man.I also didn't know what the hell I've been doing here since balik dari malaysia harituh.

Antara yang I buat haritu

: fogging kawasan kampung(that thing so damn heavy sumpah tak tipu...oh and the smell, omggggg, without the proper protection and all I guess I punya lung sama dah mcm org isap rokok)


: gv aids dkat budak yang kwashiokor. We gv them mcm this special biscuits, and formula susu yang contain minerals.


: melukis dan mewarna antropods and helminths (nyamuk nyamuk dan cacing-cacing) ni banyaaaak gilaaaaa,tak tipu.


: bertungkus lumus ganti puasa sbb tak terganti ganti lg dari tahun lepas. Pukul 10 mlm mcm tu I dah ngantuk sgt.

Exams lagi 2minggu tak start study lagi! Aaaaaaaa.m
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

1 comment: