It was a busy busy busy day for me. Work my ass off for my finals. I'm dying slowly here. Haha. Drama gila.
Ouh, my result dah keluar semua. It was okay, so so. Got couple of c's, (at first, susah gila terima kenyataan because this is my first time dapat c, andddddd bukaaan satu subject je pulak tu, dua ok duaaaaaaaaaa) but but but but, tiada siapa dapat a, atau b,paling tinggi b- itu pon boleh kira dgn jari, and ada beberapa org fail, and considering my habits tidak dtg kelas and all, yeah, I should be grateful. C pon c laaaahhhhh dari fail. Betuuul taak? betul kan..
I need to study harder..
My last sem is the toughest sem ever.. That's what I've been told lah. Seniors kata we all should bersyukur gilaaa if passes all the paper, and nak dapat A tu mmg harapan lah sbb takkan punya lecturer kasik.believe it or not, 300student yang amek exam,around 100 yang akan lulus.lulus ok. Lulus. Cruel world kaann.
But that doesn't mean yang I tak try my hardest and give my best kan.
I NEED lots of LUCK this semester.
Lotsssss of it..
*i miss u mak and papa and sorry if I let u down, I promise I will do better this sem *
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

weh study weh studyyyyyyy! tsk.
ReplyDelete