Monday, March 8, 2010

disease which spread by touching each other.

I got this contagious disease from anis.I am now severely ill and been sick for like what, 3 days.


Yeah man, anis jahat gila kan. Anis spread this unknown disease called "pemalasan berleluasa". Teruk kan


Hahahahahahaahhaah. By the time anis read this she's totally tanak ckp ngn I sudah. Hahah.


Ok kidding. The disease, somehow coming from myself. Not anis. Although I've a doubt she's having one too. But yeah, she will never admit. Anis got also another disease, "denial syndrome" . Haha.

Ok enough rambling, this past 3 days, saya rasa super malas and I require 3days to finish one topic. Saya mcm bace sehari sehelai je lebih kurang. Haha. Pemalas gila sampai nak kemas bilik pon super malas.

Bila dah dekat exams, mesti I punya pemalas ni lagi tak boleh belah. Haish. Teruk betul. Anyways I nak update to u I've got CSL / OSCE exams tomorrow.. Or known as clinical skills exam.

So what I'm gona do tomorow is :

1. Airway and breathing management. And that's include nasopharynx tube, oropharynx tube , and definitive airway orotracheal intubation.

2. Peripheral vein canulation.

3. Cricothyroidotomy

4. Needle thoracocenthesis

5. CPR on adult.

On friday :

1. Suturing
2. Cpr in neonates and pediatric
3. Head and trauma .
4. Stabilization and transportation(including using stretcher, log roll semua lah)
5.Radiology


And every each skills kena perform in 5minutes. Gila ok gila. Haish. Dah la banyak.

And that doesn't include my theory paper. My theory is on monday.

Yeah, next week. I'm soo freaking takut right now and I'm totally regretting tak study awal2


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

4 comments:

  1. holy crap,,
    a'ah kan nxt monday!!~ :| huu~~
    mlm ni baca utk CSL esok,
    selasa,rabu malam theory
    kames malam CSL lg,
    Jumaat,sabtu,ahad theory.

    apa2 pon,sempat ke?.damn it!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaah cis cissss! TAK GUNAA KAU JANGKIT DR RADIN DOH bukan aku agagagagahahahaha

    ReplyDelete