Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dirty little secret

Awak nak tahu my secret tak?

I looooveeeee pretty women. Like sangat sukaaa. Sometimes suka in the wrong way. Haha. Yeah creepy kan.

But I never suka lah my friends. Suka org Mcm bystander ke, model ke, meet at the mall.

strangers to be exact.

Haha. Kelakar gila. I once told my mom about this (when I was 18 mcm tuh la), because I don't want end up in the wrong way, (gila takkan ar kan) but I just can't fight that feeling. (Serious gila rasa masalah ini)

Well that feelings bukan mcm I want to make out ke dgn that girl ke apa, I just sukaaaaaaaaaaa gila gila gila. Nothing more. Tu je. Haha.

So back to the story, I tell mak lah about this, and she said its normal for every young girl to loooveee another pretty yoounggg girl. Lagipon she said its ok to like a girl, bukan ye I do harm pon, I don't stalk her ke apa



And she also said, its ok, lagipon I perempuan, bukannye I lelaki, if lelaki suka lelaki, that would be a problem.


I wonder looooooongggg about that statement, and I reask and reassskk agaain about that again and again,

Mcm apa kaitan I perempuan its ok apa semua?


Then mak gv up bg hint sana sini but I NEVER understand, she malas gila and senang told me this


"Kalau lelaki nanti dah kawin kalau dia tak suka perempuan nanti dia nak erection mcm mana? Perempuan kalau tak suka lelaki its ok bukan nye obvious pon kita takde erection pon"

*still think hard and absorbing all the information* muka berkerut kerut apa semua



Then dah lama baru :



5minutes later :


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Omg lawak gila. I don't think my mom would eveer say that..

Trust me, my mom give me enough sex education I don't think I need extra in the school..

So yeah, I dah tak worried I ni lesbian ke apa.

Lagipon I tgk chuck , I suka mr.awesome. So normal la kaan saya! Haha



Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

1 comment: