Friday, March 5, 2010

I have the best mom in the world.

:) well I guess everybody think that their own mom is the best and got super power, and that's include me.

Hehe. My mom's is not the kind of the mom yang flawless. No, she's not like that. She's normal, she is just being a human, and like us. And what's great about her is , she never pretend to be goody goody. U know, about boys stuff, about everything. Mcm let say, dia ngorat this guy, she confess she ngorat lah gatal la. She even tell me she wrote a love letter once, and yeah, she's even telling me what she wrote and semua. Gila ok gilaa. At first its kindda weird, u know, ur mom telling u what she wrote in her love letter and that love letter is nooottt for papa! Haha. So funny. And also so cute.

As I grew up, and older, I think my mom is my best friend. You know when she started to give this look and the conversation will always, I repeat always starting mcm ni


" Oooooohhhhh adik tahuuuu, harituhh kann, orang tu kaaan'

Yeah, my mom loves to gossip. Like, a lot. And I share mine to. I can tell her everything. She's a friend and trust me, she will react like a friend too.

Me : "maaaaaaak, nak tau haritu kan fareee ni ni ni'


Mak : laaa yekeeee farizzzz ni ni ni keee (muka terkejut)

Ouh, one more thing, she loves to tukar and mixed all my friends name. If I said faree, she would call him fariz, if I said syafiq, she would call him botak.

Too many gossip and too many friends gets her mind tangled up I guess. Haha.


So if we got gossip or anything, mesti we talked on the phone like hours. Crying laughing our hearts out. So seronok.

With all her gossip and stories, in the end, she always bagitau what hidden message mcm jgn buat terlampau baik, kadang2 manusia ni evil, buat baik dibalas baik, and that stuff.

And trust me, I really learn a lot from her stories, ok, apart for the gossip that's just for fun. Mcm I think with her stories makes me more understand the world, and what are awaiting me in the real life nanti, and what I'm gonna facing nanti. Nothing that I can't handle of course. :)

Life is ain't a fairy tales.


I'm so glad that you are my mak..hehe. Bestest mak everrrrr!

So mak, here a post specially dedicate for u , and congratulation u found my blog!!


Wheeee! Hope u enjoy reading this mak. I love u so much mak.

*yeah, mak saya sudah mula baca blog saya*

Goshhh, tak boleh mencarut dah lepas ni! Haha.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

2 comments:

  1. Hai aunty! Anak aunty ni malas. Dia degil tamau belajar. Saya belajar dia marah saya belajar. Haha ok kidding eh awak :)

    ReplyDelete