Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Going down.

(Muka frustration yang melanda, and mata mcm panda ada eyebag)

Hello everyone! Hye hye hye hye! Heee. I'm done with my exams and I'm gona share my exciting stories with you guys.


(Ok,that was the kind of intro yang I wish I had,which, obviously I takde)

To be honest, I lead a dull life and boring life.do the same old routine. Wake up at 7.00am, got class at 7.30am, rushing every morning, class class class class till 12, ada satu jam break, rushing balik rumah, solat, and sometimes I skipped my meals sbb tak sempat, and at 1pm got class lagi, at 5 baru sampai rumah.

Smpi rumah, masak, makan, watch some dvds or usually ada pbl or ada kuiz or sometimes too tired to do anything I just sleep all night.

Ok.itu jadual saya.


Everyday.

Tiap2 bulan ada big exams..


Itu tak termasuk every week ada 2 pbl (problem based learning) kindda tutorial, which lecturer bagi case mcm ada patient umur 3thn dtg with shortness of breath ke bla bla, and dlm group kena bincang what are we gonna do to this patient, differential diagnose and etc.so we all nEed to come with full knowledge,sbb lecturer akan evaluate jadi mostly before pbl bergadang malam study.


And itu tak masuk kuiz before lab practical lagi.


See? Even u reading this dah rasa bosan kan. Kan?!! Kann??!!

If u ask me, am I bored with this life, no, I am not. I'm not bored, apa yang saya tidak tahan, is the pressure. so lots of stress. Lots of sleepless night. Crazy hectic jadual. So yeah. Nearly nearly nearly craaaazieeee. Haha.eeeee,saya ni drama lah. Hahahahahahahah.


I'm done with my trauma paper, and now I'm staying up late again, studying about geriatric because ada PBL besok. I don't want to look dumb. And I'm definitely not a dumb blonde. So yeah. Semalam tak cukup tido, harini pon masih tidak cukup tidor.

Tired. Can't wait for the weekends. and sekarang baru monday. Gila. Haish.

Radin siti hajar and tengku shah sekarang sudah demam. Stress mungkin. Cuma mereka tidak mahu mengaku. Hahahaha. (I'm exaggerating )

Sudah mengalami same old routine selama 3tahun I wonder why saya rasa stress lagi. Patutnya sudah immune. Tak immune immune, malah makin bertambah berat. Haha.

I really really really want to write a wonderful stories, and stuff , but I'm realize I've got nothing to tell. I lead a boring life. And I'm a boring person.

Ouh, btw, saya tgk cerita wizard of oz yang classic punya tuh. Omg so fun ok. Everyone...kena tgk! Seronok gila boleh lompat lompat ok.


And nak tgk broadway wicked lagi. Mak, jom! Please. Adik nak tgk lagi 3kali je lagi and I'm done, and for sure I won't merengek lagi for the rest of your life mak. (Pppffftssss.tipu betul)

Bye. I promised to write something fun, and obviously I'm not having a fun time here, (ok learning is fun) tp korung nak ke baca benda yang I belajar?! Bosan kan?!!! So takde benda ah.

Sorry. Ill make it up to u. Someday. I just don't know when.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

4 comments:

  1. ehehehe,,
    sronok sronok,
    inilah belog~ :D ehe~

    awk pegi klass pagi td?.sgtlah bagus.ok,sok sy g klass pAgi!!. *memang lah,PBL pkl 730 kot.haa~

    btw,kite ada prctical x utk geri?.huu~

    siyesly diorng demam?.bdak xremed demam?.come on ar SHAH!~ :P u probably baca nyer~~

    oh oh,,sy x tgk lg.harap je download,pon xtgk ag,tgk download benda lain jek.ishk ishk ishk~

    mau tgk jgk wicked broadway lagi!!!..kna tunggu besday present tahun dpn.ehehe~

    and,,gud job with the cleaning the almari eh,tabik sama lu!~ ;)

    nxt post plss..ehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw,,muka mmg sgt down,raccoon eye!~ :P

    xp,,cheer ur days up dgn CHUCK and BIG BANG THEORY esok!!!~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. be strong! biasalah student mana yg x lead boring life kan. same here..after all done it'd be better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaa byknya kena studyyy malas malassssnyaaaa

    ReplyDelete